The stab and bullet proof vest Heracles NIJ-3A(04) GRAN is suitable for wearing above clothing and offers protection on the front and back and on the sides. Furthermore, this product offers;
• A lining in 3D (three-dimensional) fabric that provides ventilation.
• A lower back cushion
• An elastic in the left front to place the right front when closing.
• An evacuation lever
• Loops to guide the radio / micro wire under the left front.
• Easy adjustment of the shoulders
• An extra belt on the vest so that the equipment can be split between the service belt and the belt on the vest.
• 2 large Napoleon pockets on the left and right side of the vest.
REFERENCE : NIJ-3A(04)GRAN bullet proof packets S.A.T
Handgun The solution is officially tested and meets the level 3A requirements of the NIJ0101.04 American standard. The solution is protecting against 9mm FMJ MC and 44Magnum SJHP both at (436+/-9)m/sec with a maximum of 44mm as Back Face Signature or trauma. Due to the standard itself this solution also protects again projectiles fired from .22 Long Rifle, .38 ACP, .40 Smith & Wesson and .357 Magnum calibers. 9mm V50 of 525 and 538m/sec under the same standard.
Grenade Fragments 17 grains FSP (Fragment Simulating Projectile) V50 of 605, 581, 616 and 591m/sec under the STANAG 2920 standard (Edition 3).
Knife Tested solution under the HOSDB2007 English standard procedure with the P1/B blade at 25 Joules with a maximum penetration less than 20 mm. Also tested positively under the requirements of the American standard NIJ0115.00 level II procedure with the S1/G blade at 33 and 50 Joules.
Spike Tested under the HOSDB2007 English standard procedure with the SP spike at 24 Joules with a maximum penetration of 10mm
- From XS up to 3XL